Applications are being invited for the 2015 International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPTRS) at the University of South Australia. The Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
- IPRS covers tuition fees and Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC), and also provides a stipend (living allowance).
- A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
- At least $25,392 per annum for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2014 stipend rate)
- Applicants must have a first-class Honors or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- She/He must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- She/he shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
DEADLINE: 31st August, 2014
To apply and for more information visit here