The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 6 to 18 month professional fellowship offered three times a year for professionals from around the world. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations located either in the United States or Latin America working on issues that complement their expertise. Fellows develop their leadership skills while sharing best practices and supplement daily knowledge with theoretical topics presented in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab.
The fellows serve full-time at host organizations, develop leadership skills and learn nonprofit best practices through Atlas Corp Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals around the world.
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- 35 years or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship
The prestigious fellowship include:
Enrollment in Atlas Corp Global Leadership Lab
Flight and Visa Costs
Living Stipend to cover basic expenses (Food, Local Transportation and Shared Housing
July 15 – Priority deadline for the January Fellowship. Applications are taken year round, but earlier applications tend to be more successful.
November 8 – Priority deadline for the May Fellowship. Applications are taken year round, but earlier applications tend to be more successful.
March 22 – Priority deadline for the September Fellowship. Applications are taken year round, but earlier applications tend to be more successful.
For More Information:
Deadline: All Year Round