World Pulse is the leading network using the power of digital media to connect women worldwide and bring them a global voice
Applications for the WWW: Women Weave the Web campaign- Lynn Syms Prize 2014 are invited from world .This campaigns bring together powerful grassroots women leaders who are generating vital changes on the ground both Digitally and any other way they find it fit. By providing key resources and tools to our community, they can support the empowerment of exceptional women creating positive change:
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- $20,000 monetary prize to be paid out over two years to support her community based work;
- A feature profile on WorldPulse.com;
- An all-expense paid trip to speak her message in New York City.
- The prize is open worldwide to people 18+ and of the age of majority in their State/Country/Province of residence.
- It is targeted for a grassroots woman leader based and working primarily in a developing country and having demonstrated ability to elevate community concerns and serve as an inspiration to community leaders elsewhere.
- Characteristics this woman leader should embody include: courage, commitment, integrity and the ability to communicate effectively for the cause;
- She must have an established organization, program or project, though in the erly stage of development; and
- Candidates must also be successfully using digital tools to advance their work and they must participate in world Pulse’s Women Weave the Web.
DEADLINE: 13th August, 2014
To apply and for more information visit here