Volunteering is one of the best methods to gain experience in the best way from world wide organizations. If you think you are that kind of a person, then WWF is giving you that chance to shine.
WWF is running a global volunteer/internship programme for selected number of young people in such places like Madagascar, Malaysia, Kenya, Paraguay, Bolivia, Fiji, Greater Mekong.
Their focal mission/goal is to stop the degradation of earth’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by conversing the world’s biological diversity, ensuring that the use the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable, and promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
- Gain an insight and awareness of conservation as WWF practices it
- Get an idea of the day-to-day reality and living standards of people in developing nations
- Increase their cross-cultural understanding
- Significantly improve their communication skills
- Enhance their teamwork skills
- Evolve their self-reliance skills
- Improve their innate adaptability
Young people from around the world who are passionate about saving the planet
DEADLINE: 17th August, 2014
To apply and for more information visit here