The Bertha MBA Scholarships seek prospective MBA candidates resident in African countries to apply for the 2015 scholarship awards, tenable at the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business, South Africa.
The Bertha Scholars are Africa based social innovators with a commitment and track record to creating positive change. The Graduate School of Business at UCT offers five annual Bertha MBA Scholarships to students that have met the requirements for the MBA programme and who have driven by their pursuit in social or green ventures.
- The Bertha Scholarship covers full costs of the MBA programme at the UCT Graduate School of Business for candidates committed to social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Candidate must be a resident of an African country.
- Candidates must have started or worked in an entrepreneurial social or green venture, or have worked on sustainable social business strategies within an organization
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong moral character, strong entrepreneurial drive, a track record of action, leadership qualities, traits of social activism and a commitment to the sustainable development of emerging economies
- Candidates must demonstrate some need for the scholarship, through either previous work experience, personal background or demonstrated commitment to start a social venture, which make self-funding the MBA a significant burden.
DEADLINE: 31st October, 2014
To apply and for more information visit here