Attention all Postgraduate Students!!
The Chevening Scholarship Programme 2015
The Chevening Scholarship Programme started in 1983 and is funded by the British Government’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, in partnership with UK and international private sector organisations. The objective is to support UK foreign policy objectives, creating lasting positive relationships with future leaders and decision makers.
Chevening offers fully funded scholarships to outstanding individuals with leadership potential from around the world to study for 1 year at Master’s degree level in any subject, at virtually any higher education institution in the UK. This year’s priority areas of study are:
– Education and Health Policy and Administration
– International trade, Economics and Finance
– Science, Innovation and Engineering
– Governance and Human Rights
– International Relations and Foreign Policy
The UK Government recently announced a considerable increase in funding for the Chevening programme. This means a large increase in Scholarships on offer in 2014-15 – in fact we expect to triple the number available for South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland.
Educating and empowering young people in an ever more competitive and global world is critically important. So please encourage bright, motivated and committed people to apply by taking the follow three easy steps:
– Go www.chevening.org for more information, in particular eligibility criteria
– Choose, and apply for at least three courses you would like to study in the UK
– Complete the Chevening application form online, before 15 November 2014