Are you a recent college graduate with programming experience? Upande is currently looking for a GIS intern. The person will help us build high quality geoweb and mobile applications with a strong focus on land registration, cadastral information and water. We use the latest technology to create applications of outstanding quality. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and translate the customer’s wishes into a range of available applications built on several architectures.
- A higher professional or university education in Surveying, GIS or ICT
- Ability to work independently and and as a part of a team.
- Experience with proprietary as well as Open Source GIS and web portal platforms
- Geospatial database experience prefered
- Proven database and system design skills
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Flexible work attitude, passionate and committed
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues and that you enjoy keeping tabs on the latest technological developments in your field of work.
What does Upande offer?
Challenging short term (twelve week program) work in a small, highly innovative company.
If you’re interested in working with Upande, please send us your CV including sample work and references by e-mail (recruitment[at]upande.com).
September 30th 2014