IBM Research Africa is IBM’s newest global research lab and is located in Nairobi, Kenya. Teams of research scientists at the lab are working on various projects to tackle Africa’s grand challenges and impact 1 billion people by developing commercially viable innovations. We are searching for top- software developers who will help develop technical solutions around our innovations.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to drive software development projects leveraging leading edge technologies and execute innovative development projects. As a Software developer in Research you will design and develop state-of-the-art mobile, web, and desktop applications across multiple platforms and devices. You will be expected to define and develop innovative technical solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions have a significant impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Software development skills, time management and ability to multi task
- English: Fluent
- Social Sciences
- At least 4 years experience in Software development skills, time management and ability to multi task
Ideal candidates must have:
• A solid grounding in Computer Science
• At least three years of work experience in a top-tier software development position.
Some of the skills desired, include but are not limited to:
• Object oriented programming
• Mobile development
• Web technologies
• Backend enablement through APIs and web services
For more Information and On How to apply, Please Visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE