Crown paints manufacturers a wide range of paint products, adhesives, thinners and much more in Kenya and the rest of East Africa. Crown paints is therefore calling for applications in the management trainee position
Qualifications & Competencies
– Bachelor’s degree with a Second (2nd) Upper Class or above and graduated in 2013/2014 from a recognized University in the fields of:
- Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Sales &
- Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management (Management Science)
Added Skills Advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Willingness to learn, team work spirit and leadership
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- No work experience required
Recruitment & Application
– Shortlisting will be done through an aptitude test & a HR interview.
– Send CV together with a scanned copy of your degree certificate with the job title as – Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering (indicate your field).
Deadline : 1st November 2014.
Tentative date for the aptitude test is 6th November
NOTE: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, vsit the official Career website On this Link