GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a twelve month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
The Pre-ECDP program is open to college/university graduates of various disciplines including Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more. As a valuable member of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members
GE is currently recruiting in several Countries including Angola, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and South Africa.
- Recent college/university graduate who majored in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial and Electrical Engineering; Radiology or Sonography; Finance and Human Resources with no more than 2 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge
- Excellent academic records
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Applying for the Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is simple:
- Get on http://www.ge.com/careers
- Search for the Early Career Development Program or EDCP.
- Upload your resume and complete the submission process
NOTE! Preference will be given EE candidates.