Open to: application developers worldwide
Remuneration: competitive salary
Booking.com is the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company. They are looking for highly skilled developers to join their mobile team in the vivid city of Amsterdam. As an iOS application developer you will develop, design and maintain their Booking.com iPad and iPhone apps. The Booking.com iOS apps have been downloaded over 20 million times all over the world, so your work will have broad international reach.
- Maintain and enhance their iOS application;
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features;
- Develop new and existing iOS applications features;
- Provide estimates on development cycles;
- Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests);
- Partner with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements;
- Work with team members on server-side integration.
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK;
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development;
- 5+ years of experience as a developer;
- Strong interaction and design sense;
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player;
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken;
- Willing/Able to relocate to Amsterdam.
Booking.com offers a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within their fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation they will assist you with a relocation package ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands.
Apply online HERE.
For further information visit the official website HERE.