The University of Oxford is now accepting applications for the 2015/2016 fully-funded Louis Dreyfus- Weidenfeld Scholarship and Leadership Programme Scheme for outstanding postgraduate students from transitional and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia and South America to pursue fully-funded graduate studies programme at the University.
The Louis Drefus- Weidenfeld Scholarship and Leadership Programme is part of the Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Programme which cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals with the opportunity to pursue fully funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford in conjunction with access to a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking.
- 100% of university and college fees, and a grant for living cost
- Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to review based on satisfactory academic progress.
- Candidates should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford. They should also be intending to return to their countries or regions of origin once their courses are completed
- Eligible candidate as must hold an undergraduate degree and be an ordinary resident of a country in Africa, Asia or South America, as listed on the eligible countries list.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a connection between their subject of study and their longer-term career objectives, expanding how they see their professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in their countries of origin or at a wider region or international level.
- This scholarship may not be held in conjunction with any other awards. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld Scholars.
DEADLINE: 9th January, 2015 (Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations, and Computer Science) 23rd January, 2015 (All other subjects).
To apply and for more information visit here