Google Code Jam, a top programming competition in the world, consists of intense algorithmic puzzles held over multiple online rounds culminating in an on-site final round with the top 26 contestant. Registration opens on 10th March, 2015.
- 1st Place: $15,000 USD
- 2nd Place: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
- 4th to 26th Places: $100 USD
- Top Scoring 1000 Contestants from Round 2: T-shirts
- Age 13 years or older at the time of registration, but must be 18 years of age or older at the time of registration to be eligible for the onsite final round, if not, you are only eligible to win a t-shirt
- Must commit to attending all related organized events as well as the awards ceremony at the end of the contest
- Participants must have access to internet, a valid e-mail address and must be able to communicate in English.
DEADLINE: 12th April, 2015
To apply and for more information visit here