Graduate Management Trainees
The Total Group is a leading international oil company with operations in 130 countries. In Kenya, it has a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country.
Total Kenya Limited is seeking to recruit young Graduate Management Trainees (GMT) to
Enhance its future talent pool. The trainees will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products to customers and long term value to shareholders. Initially, the Trainees will undergo a six (6) month training program. Thereafter, the training contract could be renewed subject to individual’s overall performance, up to a maximum of eighteen (18) months. Selected Trainees will also be given an opportunity to participate in an exchange program outside the country. At the end of the training program, the Trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within the Company depending on opportunity.
We are interested in candidates who have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines;
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Laws (LLB), or related business fields;
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player and leadership qualities;
- Must also be computer literate.
If you are interested in this opportunity,please follow this Link here to apply