The competition, Tech-I is focused on young scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs, aged between 18-40 years, who have either an idea or start up in the subject areas of agriculture, energy, health or information and communication technologies.
- An all-expenses paid trip to sub-Saharan Africa in July to participate in the Finals at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit.
- Finalists may win up to $15,000 USD in individual funding, up to $70,000 USD in total Prize money.
- A year membership with AAAS
- All finalists will receive up to 3 months one-on-one mentorship with top experts in their field or subject of interest
- Must be between 18-40 years.
- Must have a great idea
- Must be from a GIST eligible country.
DEADLINE: 20th March, 2015.
To apply and for more information visit here.