Image Credits : She leads Africa
How does it feel to be a woman in Technology and especially when you are trying to establish yourself as a brand.. She leads Africa in collaboration with Huawei, are bringing opportunities closer to you, as a female Technology Entrepreneur .
The fellowship is aimed at fostering and promoting cohesion within the landscape of female entrepreneurs in Africa. It is the first of its kind to provide female technology Entrepreneurs from across Africa, the opportunity to visit China.
The fellows will receive an in-depth experience at the Huawei technologies Headquaters on how technology works to its entirety.
- The fellows will visit shenzen and Shangai China in the month of August from 2nd-7th 2015.
- Fellows will be able to network with peer entrepreneurs and develop relationships with investors and companies interested in doing business in Africa.
- Women between the ages of 18-40
- Building Technologies focused in Africa.
1. Fill out the application form by following this link
2. Email Your pitch to email@example.com with the subject line:
- Huawei Fellowship
- First name,surname by april 30th 2015.
Good luck to the applicant 🙂
Courtesy of thinking school Africa Website
(TSA) 2014 is a youth innovation program tailored to increase the capacity and hunger of African youths to think, innovate and create world class solutions that solve societal problems in Africa. It comprises a 5 days innovation module in Dubai with world class innovators and entrepreneurs as faculty members. It climaxes with an innovation challenge in which participants present ideas that solve real problems and the 3 most innovative ideas receive mentoring to nurture their ideas.
TSA uses a dynamic curriculum / handbook that provides a step by step guide on how a young person can practically go through the process of identifying a social problem and creating a workable solution that can solve the problem.
- A 5 day high level residential program in Dubai,
- An idea innovation challenge, mentoring and connecting the most viable ideas to local and international venture capitalists.
- African youths between 18 to 40 years of age passionate about innovations, entrepreneurship and development of Africa.
DEADLINE: 31st August, 2014
To apply and for more information visit the Thinking school Africa Website