APplication Deadline: 30-Aug-2014
Job number 3596BR
Job title Technical Trainee Programme (South Africa)
Appointment type Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
BAT’s Global Product Technical Trainee Programme will provide you with the support, training and opportunities to enjoy a rewarding and recognised technical career within their international business. on completing this three year programme you will build on your technical expetise to develop your career in Blending.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Honours Degree in Natural Science, Agriculture, Agronomy, Biology, Engineering, Pharmacy,Food Science, Chemical Science.
- Valid drivers license.
- Valid South African green ID.
- 0 – 12 months working experience.
- Desirable requirements
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Employment Equity Statement
- All applicants with South African citizenship will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Policy and – Plan.
- Internal candidates who meet the criteria will be considered as first priority.
- Attention will also be focused on people with disabilities
- Feedback will not be provided to individuals who have not been invited to interview.
For More Information: