The 2015-2016 Chevening Scholarship for a one-year postgraduate Master’s course in a discipline at a UK university has been released. The Chevening programme majorly focuses their awards to talented individuals who demonstrate the potential to become future leaders, decision makers and opinion formers.
The focus of the scholarship award includes politics, government, business, the media, the environment, civil society, religion and academia.
- Payment of tuition fees
- Travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only
- An arrival allowance
- A grant for the cost of preparation of thesis or dissertation (if required)
- An excess baggage allowance;
- The cost of entry clearance (visa) application for you only
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipends) too cover accommodation and living expenses.
- There are no age restrictions for Chevening Scholarships.
- You must demonstrate that you have achieved a minimum English Language requirement the time that you submit your application
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country at the time of applying for the award, and intend to return there at the end of the period of the study.
- Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least a good UK second-class honours degree.
- Have completed at least two years’ work or equivalent experience by 30th September, 2014
DEADLINE: November 2014 to January 2015 (Check your country’s specific deadline in their website)
To apply and for more information visit here
Courtesy of youthhub africa